Mongar Regional Referral Hospital (MRRH) is the tertiary multi-specialty healthcare institution in eastern Bhutan. It also serves as regional referral hospital for the eastern region, district hospital for Mongar dzongkhag, technical backup center for the hospitals in east.
A center of excellence in tertiary health care and primary health care, in pursuit of Gross National Happiness.
The MRRH is committed to providing preventive, pro-motive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare through highly motivated and competent professionals based on holistic and evidence-based approaches.
• To provide cost effective quality health care through optimal use of available resources.
• To broaden its range of specialties to meet emerging healthcare challenges.
• To provide primary health care services to Mongar Dzongkhag.
• To promote and strengthen continuous professional development of healthcare professionals to ensure motivated and competent pool of service providers.
• To contribute to Gross National Happiness by ensuring healthy and productive society through effective control over ill-health conditions.