Mongar Regional Referral Hospital (MRRH) is the tertiary multi-specialty healthcare institution in eastern Bhutan. It also serves as
Regional Referral Hospital for the eastern region,
District hospital for Mongar Dzongkhag,
Technical backup center for the hospitals in east.
Technical support to the Public Health Programs as and when required.
A center of excellence in tertiary health care and primary health care, in pursuit of Gross National Happiness.
The MRRH is committed to providing preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare through highly motivated and competent professionals based on holistic and evidence-based approaches.
- To provide cost effective quality health care through optimal use of available resources.
- To broaden its range of specialties to meet emerging healthcare challenges.
- To provide primary health care services to Mongar Dzongkhag.
- To promote and strengthen continuous professional development of healthcare professionals to ensure motivated and competent pool of service providers.
- To contribute to Gross National Happiness by ensuring healthy and productive society through effective control over ill-health conditions.